LEGAL RULES – Christmas Contest 2021
Legal Bases Naviera Piratas de Nabia organizes a local Christmas Promotional Sweepstakes (hereinafter the “Promotional Sweepstakes”) consisting of awarding one (1) winner with a trip for two people to the Cíes Islands or the Ons Islands organized by Naviera Nabia (hereinafter the “Prize”). The deadline for participation will be from Friday, December 17 to December 22.
The legal bases, as well as the Terms and Conditions of this Promotional Sweepstakes (hereinafter, the “Terms and Conditions”), are set forth below:
Any person who participates in the contest accepts each and every one of the provisions described in these Terms and Conditions. These are applicable, complement and are understood to form part of these particular conditions for all legal purposes (hereinafter the general conditions and together with the particular conditions shall be referred to as the Bases and/or Terms and Conditions).
FIRST. – Promotional Sweepstakes Duration
The period established for this Promotional Sweepstakes will begin on or after December 17 until December 22, 2021. On December 22, the winner will be communicated according to these legal bases in the publication of the Instagram and Facebook of Naviera Nabia and on the web. www.piratasdenabia.com
SECOND. – Promotional Sweepstakes Location
The Promotional Sweepstakes will be held on the social network Instagram. Therefore, to participate in the Promotional Sweepstakes it will be necessary to enter and be registered as Instagram users.
THIRD. -Mechanics of the Promotional Sweepstakes
To participate in the Promotional Sweepstakes it will be necessary for participants to follow and comply with the mechanics set forth below:
- Have a real profile on Instagram and Facebook.
- Be a follower of Naviera Nabia’s Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Leave a comment on the sweepstakes post and tag a person you would like to share the prize with.
- ( Optional) Share Nabia’s publication of the Sweepstakes (publicly).
- Users may participate as many times as they wish. In case the same user shares two or more times in the same Promotional Sweepstakes, he/she will have more chances to win.
- Only users with individual accounts participate in this Promotional Sweepstakes. Corporate accounts are exempt from participation in this Promotional Sweepstakes.
FOURTH. – Winner Selection
- The Promotional Sweepstakes will be carried out by means of an application for this purpose. It will be chosen by the application in a completely random way.
- Additionally, three (3) contestants will be selected as reserves.
- In the event that the number of participants is less than the number of prizes in the Promotional Drawing, the remaining prizes will be considered void for all purposes.
- In the event that neither the winner nor the corresponding reserve winners can be contacted, the Prize will be considered void for all purposes.
FIFTH. – Award Description
- The prize of this Promotional Sweepstakes consists of one (1) trip for two people on one of the trips to the Cíes Islands or the Ons Islands organized by Naviera Nabia. It can be redeemed on any of the Cíes or Ons routes until December 31, 2022, after booking at least 24 hours in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 986 320 048.
- Promotional Sweepstakes is limited to one prize per winning entrant per household. Prizes may not be assigned to third parties.
- Likewise, the name of the winner will be communicated on December 22 in the publication of the draw on Naviera Nabia’s Instagram and Facebook page.
- If the winner does not contact within 5 calendar days, it will be understood for all purposes that the winner renounces the Prize, and the prize will be designated to the next winning participant in reserve.
- In the event that the winner does not meet the requirements or refuses the Prize, the next winner, who will be the one listed in the registry below, will be selected. And so on until a winner is obtained.
SIXTH. – Promotional Sweepstakes requirements, term, limits and restrictions
- The present Terms and Conditions of these legal bases may be modified, cancelled and suspended at any time by the Organizer. These will be disseminated through the same media through which they were originally disseminated, including, if necessary, clarifications or modifications that do not alter the spirit of the Promotional Sweepstakes. Any situation related to the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be settled by the Organizer.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this Promotional Sweepstakes: (i) employees of the Organizer, ambassadors and/or influencers (ii) fraudulent accounts or accounts of doubtful origin.
- The fact of participating in the Promotional Sweepstakes shall imply the acceptance of these Legal Bases and the consent of the Participants to the use of their name, voice and image in social networks, photographs, publications and other advertising media, and in general in any material for promotional purposes that the Organizer may wish to use in connection with the Promotional Sweepstakes, either during the promotional period or after the expiration of the same. This authorization shall not imply any duty to remunerate or compensate the Participant.
- In addition, by participating in the Promotional Sweepstakes, Participants authorize the Organizer to broadcast their image in videos, photographs and personal interviews about the prize; as well as on the Promotional Sweepstakes website, and in
any other means of communication chosen by the Organizer to inform the public about the experiences of the winners and their companions, as the case may be. This authorization shall not imply any duty to remunerate or compensate the Participants.
SEVENTH. – Data Protection – Legal Basis
- In accordance with the provisions of Art. 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD), we inform you that in accordance with these legal bases the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the various forms, drawings or email addresses provided for this purpose, will be used only to answer those queries and requests for information about our services, which we receive through this channel, as well as for sending commercial information about the activities and services provided by our Entity upon request of the person concerned. These data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, and in any case, at the end of this relationship, they will be deleted, unless the interested party expressly states otherwise, in which case they will be stored in a customer file (contacts).
- The consent will be understood as given, as long as you do not expressly communicate us the revocation of the same to any of the treatments indicated above. To this effect, the user may unsubscribe from the e-mail contacts or express his/her desire not to receive any type of commercial information through any of the different channels enabled for this purpose, by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com or in writing by mail to the following address: NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. C/ Eduardo Vincenti 11 – 2°A – 36930 Bueu (Pontevedra).
- NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L., will not communicate or transfer personal data to third parties without the prior consent of the interested party, treating them in a completely confidential manner in accordance with these Legal Bases. In the event that NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. intends to transfer to third parties the personal data of users collected on this site, it will duly inform the affected parties, specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose for which the data to be transferred will be processed, which in any case will require the acceptance of the interested party, except in those cases provided for by law.
- The user of the WEB“https://www.piratasdenabia.com”will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, acting NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. in good faith as a mere service provider. In case of having provided false data or data of third parties without their consent, NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. reserves the right to the immediate destruction of such data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners of the same.
- NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD), and the current regulations applicable to Data Protection.
The user of the WEB www.piratasdenabia.com or our RRSS may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, deletion, limitation and portability to the processing of personal data, under the terms established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD), by writing to the data controller, at the following address: NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. C / Eduardo Vincenti 11 – 2°A – 36930 Bueu (Pontevedra) attaching a copy of ID or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org