Do you know the Caderno de campo das Illas Cíes? We raffle two copies!!!
Caderno de Campo das Illas Cíes draw is over! Traveling to the Cíes Islands is an unparalleled experience. In Naviera Nabia we never get tired of walking along its trails, enjoying the crystal clear waters of its beaches and surprising you with its vegetation and the flight of the many seabirds that inhabit the islands.
For this reason, we are rafflingtwo copies of Caderno de Campo das Illas Cíes among our Facebook followers! 😀 This work by biologist and artist José Arcas, available in three languages, compiles the four routes of the Cíes Islands in a beautiful and careful edition of Catro Ventos, a tour with illustrations in pencil and watercolor with which all the natural heritage of this paradise is reviewed, including the incredible soundscapes of Carlos Suárez that will transport you immediately to the islands!
In this way, in order to explore nature with the little ones and encourage from childhood that capacity of surprise and admiration for the natural paradise that surrounds us, the raffle will include the book O sentido do abraio, by Rachel Carson, also published by Catro Ventos!🙂
How to participate?
- First, like our post shared on Facebook today, May 6.
- Also, mention that friend with whom you discovered (or would like to discover) Cíes for the first time in a comment.
Finally, remember to follow our Facebook and Instagram page and that of Catro Vientos and share the post 😉
Prizes: two copies of Caderno de Campo das Illas Cíes.
These three prizes will be randomly drawn among all participants:
- First prize: a pack of two books -a copy of “Caderno de campo das illas Cíes” and a copy of “O sentido do abraio”-.
- Second prize: a copy of “Caderno de campo das illas Cíes”.
- Third prize: backpack from Catro Ventos publishing house.
You can participate from today, May 6 until May 13. The winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 14. Good luck!