With the little ones, we discover the intertidal!
On Sundays December 1st, 15th and 29th, we will discover a lot of curiosities about the sea with the family, with a super fun educational activity at Con Beach in Moaña!
We will leave Vigo at 12:30h. to reach Moaña, where we will disembark to go to Playa del Con. Here we will talk about the tides and we will discover what is the intertidal with several recreational-educational activitieswith which, in addition, we will be able to deepen in the rich biodiversity of our estuary, identify birds or marine flora. In addition, each family will receive an educational unit with lots of sea-related activities to take home!
At 16:00h. We will return by boat to Vigo, although it will also be possible to return later in any timetable of the regular line Vigo-Moaña of the shipping company.
- Departure from Vigo at 12:30h.
- Return from Moaña at 16:00h.
- Children from 5 years old and adults: 5€.
- Children from 0 to 5 years old: FREE
- Attendance to the activity from Moaña (without maritime transport service): 3€.