NEW promotion: parents, to Ons FREE on March 18
On March 18, to Ons for FREE
- On March 18th, eve of Father’s Day, we will sail to Ons from the port of Bueu.
- On these dates you can park your car in the port of Bueu without paying parking, which allows you to approach comfortably from anywhere in Galicia or northern Portugal. We are also visited by friends from Asturias and Castilla-León (mostly).
- Direct gift for parents, the only requirement is to travel as a family, in any of its configurations, but with a minimum of two adults (one of whom must be the child’s parent) and at least one child. As always in Naviera Nabia, children under 4 years old travel FREE.
- We recommend pre-booking your ticket to Ons Island, you can click here to go directly to the ticket purchase page. In case of difficulty or doubt you can call 986 32 00 48, Naviera Nabia’s customer service phone number at the Vigo Maritime Station.
- Here’s what you have to do to get the free ticket:
- Purchase tickets for the adults and child/children accompanying the “honored” parent.
- Request the free ticket for the father by emailing email@example.com.
- All you have to do is provide us with the name and surname of the beneficiary, his/her date of birth and ID number, and finally the reference number of the tickets purchased.
- We will issue a zero cost ticket for the parent and send it to you by email.
Schedules to visit Ons for FREE on March 18, Father’s Day eve:
Departures from Bueu
- 09:30 a.m.
Departures from Ons back to Bueu
- Adults: 16€ (parent free)
- Children from 4 to 12 years old: 10€.
- Children under 4 years old: FREE
Lunch at Casa Acuña, the most emblematic restaurant on the island of Ons.
Casa Acuña has been the “soul” of the island of Ons since its foundation, as a restaurant for fishermen, back in 1945. The Acuña family in its third generation runs this restaurant that, although renovated and updated to improve the comfort and performance of the codina, keeps intact its essence, with a taste for authentic island cuisine, the quality of the elaborations and the product of proximity.
Father’s Day Menu:
- First course: Assorted Empanadas
- Second course: Seafood Fideuá
- Children’s menu: Chicken Milanese with potatoes
- Adult menu 20€ (VAT included)
- Children’s menu 10€ (VAT included)
Reserve your place at Casa Acuña by calling 986 32 00 48.
Isla de Ons, a piece of Nature with capital letters at the entrance of the Ría de Pontevedra.
Ons Island is part of the National Park of the Atlantic Islands of Galicia. Less visited than the well-known Cíes Islands, Ons Island has undoubted attractions and an important difference, it is an island with a population center, more numerous in spring and summer, which also allows you to enjoy the “island lifestyle” while walking its trails.
In addition to a very interesting fauna and flora, the island of Ons has a past and a history interesting to know, keeps wonderful secrets, beaches and landscapes as or more spectacular than those of the Cíes Islands.
Best to book in advance, places are limited.
Ons Island, like the rest of the islands of the National Park, has a limited number of visitors, so it is important to book as soon as possible to avoid being left without a place at the last minute, especially when there are promotions.
You can book your tickets on this website, click here.