NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. states that in accordance with our desire to improve accessibility on our ferries and our firm commitment to equal rights and opportunities with regard to access to transport services, we guide, inform and facilitate access to the ferry for passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility, as well as provide assistance in boarding, disembarking and during the journey itself. Both the company’s ground and onboard staff will be more than happy to assist all passengers, while always bearing in mind that the ferry is a means of transport subject to safety measures that must be complied with.
1. The company NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L., in accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce, hereby informs you that:
2. The website of NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. is aimed at publicising the company’s business activities, its areas of work and the services it markets to all Internet users.
3. All rights reserved. All texts, images, sounds, animations, videos and other content on this website are owned by NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. Any transmission, distribution, reproduction, public communication, disclosure, transformation, manipulation or storage, whether total or partial, requires the prior express written consent of NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. unless otherwise indicated.
4. Unless expressly authorised to do so in writing, establishing technical linking devices from third-party pages which give direct access to the pages of NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. is strictly forbidden.
5. The logos of NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L., as well as its trade names, trademarks, and other elements subject to industrial property rights have been registered by (are owned by) NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L.
6. Under no circumstances will it be understood that, by accessing this website, the user obtains a licence or authorisation to use—beyond strictly personal and private use—any content, information or service found on the website, or any right related to them, particularly intellectual and industrial property rights. The user is solely responsibly for both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained herein. Unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as any infringement to the intellectual or industrial property rights of NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. shall give rise to the liabilities established by law.
7. This website may contain technical devices that link to external pages for which NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. assumes no liability under any circumstances for the content or any other aspect related to these pages or access to them.
8. NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of any computer virus or any other component or condition that may be damaging on our web pages or on the servers where they are hosted. NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. declines, to the fullest extent permitted by Spanish law, all liability for any damages that may accompany or arise from the use of this website.
9. NAVIERA ILLA DE ONS, S.L. can modify the characteristics, specifications, updates, presentations, photographs, and conditions of access, as well as any other information contained herein with no prior notice, and is not subject to guarantees of any kind.
Naviera illa de ons s.l., registered with the Companies Register of Pontevedra. Folio 135, Book 2064, Sheet 20692.